Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family visit

I haven't been many places yet, just Manhattan and Brooklyn. It takes some time before little people can go on big adventures. I've been told that there are wonderful people all over the world who know about me and already love me. I really want to meet all of them. Luckily, in the past few weeks some of these friends and family have been able to pay me a visit. I'll just name a few...

Mor Mor and Geddo (that means Grandma and Grandpa in Swedish and Lebanese). They come over a lot and always tell me how sweet I am.



Some of my daddy's cousins came over one Sunday: Kate, Jenny and John from Texas, and Samy and Yazan from NYC. They took turns holding me and were all so nice. I watched them eat bagels and then we went for a walk in the park.





This is my Aunt Dominique who visited me from Philadelphia. She promised one day to teach me how to throw a fast ball!



Pretty soon I'll start to make visits of my own. In a couple of days, we are going to my mommy's hometown in New Jersey to celebrate a holiday called Thanksgiving. Then in January I'll be taking my first airplane to meet my family and friends in my daddy's home state of Texas!

My parents told me I can get my first pair of cowboy boots to go with this outfit when we are in Austin.



I can't wait to see the world and meet more nice people. I think that makes me a people-person.  - Roxy

1 comment:

  1. Roxy, we are counting the days here in Texas!!!

    Grand Aunt Jimmye Sue

    ReplyDelete